WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Specials!!




Did you know I work with some fabulous companies??

They are offering some fun ways to say farewell to 2011!!


Have you had your eye on Shabby Apple?
They are so fabulous, I want one of everything!!

Today you can get 20% off their sale section with FREE SHIPPING!!



My Memories is offering this super star embellishment pack for FREE this weekend!!
Wouldn't this be perfect for scrapbooking all those awesome New Year's photos?!?


Original

Plum District has some fabulous deals as always!
For $28 you can get 2 movie tickets from Fandango and a $20 gift card to Starbucks!!
I adore the big screen and I've been dying to try the Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!

CLICK HERE for this great deal and more!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...