WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!!


I am having so much fun dreaming up my daughter's 3rd birthday party coming up in a couple of weeks that I didn't finish any projects to share with you!! I can't wait to show you the polkadotty wonderlicious party when it's done!!

There are other exciting things going on this week though! Tomorrow, another edition of Wow Me Wednesday, and Thursday we have a giveaway from the fabulous Yards and Yards!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

But before we get to that, let me share with you a few of my favorite creations from last week!!


Ewehooo! made this incredible cork sculpture that is also a trip down memory lane! Seriously, go check it out, I almost wish
I drank wine so I could make one!!
 
 
Capital B shared this AWESOME printable!!
It should definitely go up somewhere in my house!!


One of my fellow Beach Bashers, Sweet Pea and Pumkins, shared an awesome tutorial for this sweet dress!! I want one in my size!


This little dress for the 4th of July by Funky Polkadot Giraffe
is fabulous as well! And don't miss her layered jello!!

Thanks everyone for sharing your fantabulous creations!!
If you were toasted, please grab a button!
Come back tomorrow for another Wow Me Wednesday!!

4 comments:

cre8ivesky said...

THANK YOU for featuring Jaime! You are always so sweet and complimentary :) Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Sharon said...

Thank You for featureing my luau dress!! You have made my week! :)

Melanie said...

Wow! I'm so excited! Thanks so much for featuring my wine cork art! Can't wait to link up my next creation. Just have to finish it!!!

Melanie

Kyla Armstrong said...

Woot! Woot! Thanks for the shout out my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...