WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!!

Time to feature your fabulous creations!!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week's party!


I have made quite a few tutus, but this tutorial from
Kissed by a Frog seems even easier!!


I love this idea from Breakfast 4 Dinner!
This is definitely the most beautiful filing cabinet I've ever seen!


These cute salt and pepper shakers were given this fabulous red makeover at Snowflakes and Dragonflies!



I love this beachy art from Preppy Girl on the Farm!!

I can't wait to see what everyone links up tomorrow!
If you were toasted, please grab a button!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Jaime!! You brought a HUGE smile to my face today (and believe me I needed it! My little 3-y-o was a terror! Long story short, I was changing a diaper on Munchkin Face while he was emptying and ENTIRE bottle of syrup onto my kitchen.) So, really, this made my day!! Thanks again!!
HUGS~
Jenni

Snowflakes & Dragonflies said...

Thanks for the shout out on my Salt and Pepper shakers! It made my day. Thanks!

Loraine said...

Thank you thank you thank you soooo much for sharing my file cabinet. Love your blog!

TTFN: Ta Ta For Now
Loraine-Breakfast For Dinner

Loraine said...

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing my file cabinet! Love your blog!
TTFN: Ta Ta For Now
Loraine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...