WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!!

I'm so sad that Wow Me Wednesday got cut off early last week before you all could link up! Of course we still had lots of fun projects shared!
Here are a few of my favorites.
Sharon showed us how to make this darling bouquet of cupcakes! If I'm not going to get real flowers, bring on the cupcakes!!
Melissa made this FABULOUS party for her daughter.
I am amazed at all the little details that went into it!
I'm loving this cute board Angela made to keep kids in the know about what's happening! It's so hard for my kids to understand days, so I know this would be great for us!

Thanks for sharing all your craftiness!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow and link up your latest and greatest at Wow Me Wednesday!!

If you were toasted today, please grab a button!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

I love the cupcake bouquet. YUM!

Love Sweet Love said...

Thank you for 'toasting' my board, it made my day!:)
Angela

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama said...

I really like your blog, such fun ideas, and I LOVED your quilt on OMTWI, I am now following you, if you would like I would love it if you would follow me back! If not, no worries!

Have a happy day!

Kelly

Sharon said...

thanks for the feature!! This makes my day! :)

mom22 said...

Thank you so much for the "toast!" Love your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...