WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!!

Another great linky party!!
You guys never cease to amaze me!
Here are a few of my favorites.
I love this clock redo by laxsupermom!
What a fun piece for your dining room!
I could totally use this ironing board hanger by Janet!! Love it!!
I have been looking for a gardening solution since we moved to our townhouse!! These hanging gardens Emily and Jaime created are perfect to capture the little sun we get!!

Thanks to everyone who shared their talents this week!!
Please stop by tomorrow and link up your latest and greatest!!

If you were toasted today please grab a button!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

WOOHOO, thanks for toasting me! That's awesome.

www.iheartmygluegun.com

laxsupermom said...

Thanks so much for toasting my Silverware Sunburst Clock! Grabbing a button for my sidebar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...