WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, May 20, 2011

Foodie Friday - Last Meal!

So since tomorrow is supposed to be the end of the world - HAHA - I thought I'd do a special Last Meal edition of Foodie Friday.
Dana, the Homesteading Housewife starts us off with these
oh-so-delicious potato skins!! Man oh man!
Who doesn't love bacon, cheese and sour cream??
Corn Chowder
The Kitchen Wench shares her favorite recipe for corn chowder. Again with the bacon!! Love it!!
Ashley from Make It and Love It lays out the perfect Chinese Chicken Salad. I totally think this could have bacon added to it. Just sayin'.
Sook the Cook makes my mouth water with this recipe for baby back ribs on a bed of rice. Oh my.
My favorite part.
DESSERT
Jane Deere gives us step-by-beautiful-step directions to make this key lime cheesecake that I've been dreaming about for months!!

Oh, I could just die and go to heaven with a meal like this!!
What would your last meal be???

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the feature, Jaime! I love your last meal...it's making me drool!

Cherish said...

I do love bacon. The cheesecake looks way yummy!

As for the last meal...what a hard choice. I think it would include a homemade taco, a bite of alfredo, three kinds of dip, raspberry sherbet punch, cheesecake, my brownies, Mexican chef salad...oh gosh this list is getting long even with a few bites of each. Let's end it there, with lots of room temperature distilled water to wash it down. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...