WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Toast of Tuesday!

So it's Tuesday night and I'm still on vacation!!
HOORAY!!
Sorry no tutorial this week but I would like to acknowledge some of the awesome projects linked up last week on Wow Me Wednesday!!
I love these blocks Abbi made!! I think they're so simple and fun and of course the polkadots make it for me!!
This ruffled pillow is awesome! 
Maggie's method looks totally doable to me!
I loved this wreath!! The tutorial is excellent!! Great job Amber!!
Laura has a fabulous tutorial for these fun pillows.
I want one in every color of the rainbow!!
Holly not only made this incredible quiet book for her son, but shares the pdf files with us so we can make our own!!
You rock Holly!! 

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week!!
It was so fun to watch your projects pop up!
See you tomorrow for another Wow Me Wednesday!

If you were toasted today, grab a button!!

3 comments:

Maggie Massey said...

Thank you so so much for the feature! It's so cool to be among such amazing inspiration!!

Two Sides of the Rainbow said...

Sorry, Jaime! I accidentally added a post from last week. I'll try not to let that happen again. I'm so unorganized sometimes!!! Thanks for hosting the party!

amber @ barbwired said...

Jaime! How sweet of you to feature my wreath!! I am so thankful!

I am linking up again!

Amber@barbwired

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...