WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Friday, April 29, 2011

Foodie Friday - Strawberry Freezer Jam!!

 I love strawberry season!! I love when those beautiful red yummy things are so cheap that you can eat as many as you want!! You can also make strawberry jam!!
 My partner in crime for the day was Kara-Noel.
 The blender helped too.
 And we had some very cute taste-testers as well!!
 After they were blended, we added pectin, the wonder ingredient that makes plain, ordinary fruit into lip-licking, 
toast-spreading, jamtastic goodness!!
 And more sugar than we like to think about!
And voila!! Tasty freezer jam!!
I have to say that half the fun is being with a friend so grab some strawberries while they're cheap in season and have a jam-jam-thank-you-ma'am party of your own!!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

I always can alone! A friend definitely lightens the load.

Created Amiably said...

Umm! Eli's class is going to a strawberry field this month so we will be making some soon! That is my most favorite kind of jam!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love strawberry anything! :)

~Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...